2008年11月6日 星期四

英文作業

1. 雖然Lily生來又瞎又聾,但她從來不氣餒。
Lily was born blind and deaf,she never feels discouraged
2.她的故事證明了,我們只要努力必能成功。
Her story proved that as long as we make efforts, we can succeed.
3.昨天晚上我感覺有點不舒服。
I felt a little uncomfortable yeasterday night
4.我的媽媽要我去看中醫師。
My mom asked me to see a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine.
5.她說中藥比西藥天然。
She said the tradition Chinese medicine is more natural than Western medicine
6.我生病的時候通常會去看西醫。
I usually go to see a Chinese medicine doctor when I was sick.
7.但是我想我有另外的選擇了。
But I think I have another choice
8.年輕人和老年人的睡眠習慣很不相同。
The youngest and elderly have different sleeping habits.
9.許多年輕人往往很晚還不睡,第二天早上就不能早起。
Many young people always didn’t sleep at night, the second day will couldn’t get up early.
10.老年人通常晚上沒事做,所以很早上床。
Old people usually have nothing to do at night, so they go to sleep early.
11.這兩種不同的睡眠習慣,那一種比較有益健康呢?
Of these two different sleep habits ,which one is better?
12.其實,只要睡飽,早睡晚睡都沒關係。
In fact ,if you have enough sleep, it’s ok for you to sleep early or late.
13.每次放假,我都會到台灣某個地方去旅行。
Every vacation, I usually travel to some places in Taiwan.
14.今年春假,我和一些同學搭巴士到墾丁(Kenting)國家公園。
During this spring vacation, some classmates and I took the bus to Kenting National Park.
15.我們在那兒待了三天,很欣賞那裏的山林和海洋。
We stayed there for three days and admired the mountain forest and the ocean there.
16.這學期還沒結束,可是我們就在計畫夏天的旅行了。
This semester hasn't ended yet, but we are planning to go traveling in the summer.
17.我們大概會到台灣東部去,因為那裡風景很美。
We will probably go to eastern Taiwan because the scenery is so beautiful there.
18. 如果當時Allen開慢一點,就不會發生車禍了。(與過去事實相反的假設)
If Allen had driven more slowly at that time, the accident would not have happened
19. 當Greg醒來時,發覺自己被綁在樹上。
When Greg woke up, he found himself tied on a tree.
20. 看到那些照片,我不禁想起美好的昔日時光。
When I saw those photos, I couldn’t help but think of the wonderful past time.
21.由於經濟不景氣(economic recession),Han發現要維持收支平衡越來越難了。
Because of the economic recession, Han found that making ends meet is more and more difficult.
22.在飛往倫敦的班機上,我碰巧遇見鄰居。
On the airplane to London, I by chance meet my neighbors.
23. 當Derek 看到Eric的新髮型時,忍不住笑了出來。
When Derek saw Eric’s new haircut, he can’t help but laugh.
23.沿著岸邊妳可以看到好幾家咖啡店。
Going along the shore, you can see many coffee shops .
24. 如果你想要成功,你就應該儘可能把握每一個機會。
If you want succeed, you should hold every opportunity
25.去年七月,Frank向Sophia求婚,兩個月後他們就結婚了。
Last July ,Frank proposed to Sophia and they got married after two months.

沒有留言: